Friday, January 12, 2007

Tagged by Tweets

If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
Rum, of course.

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
LOVE THY NEIGHBOR!!

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Maxine, the old broad from the Hallmark cards.

If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
How about I pick two, half days....the births of my 2 beautiful children!

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
I have to go along with Jeannie and my son-in-law on this one: Jesus. How COOL would that be? A whole day to bask in the peace of his presence.

What is the one thing you lost sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
The doll bed that my Dad made me for my 2nd birthday. For some odd reason, my parents decided I didn't want it, and donated it to the Salvation Army 2 years ago.

What is your one most important contribution to this world.
I'm a good person. I've raised my kids to be good people. Our home has always been open to our friends and our kids' friends. I'm always available to offer a sympathetic ear or a shoulder to cry on. I try my hardest to spread the love I feel in my heart!

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I'm a GREAT lay!

What is your most cherished possession?
I guess it would be the same stuff I've decided to rescue(other than my family), if the house was on fire: our photographs. They're irreplaceable!

What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My parents. Despite our differences, they gave me all the tools I needed to cope with the world.

What one word describes you better than any other?
Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself

YOUR TURN:
Raven(Payback's a bitch!)
Scrunch(He desperately needs a NEW post!)
Wandering Coyote(I'd like to see her answers.)

12 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 8:52 PM, Blogger :| raven |: said...

heh ... i see how it is .... :)

 
At 1/12/2007 9:18 PM, Blogger :| raven |: said...

and i responded to your tag!

 
At 1/12/2007 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so much fun. I am enjoying myself and yes scrunch needs a new post on his. I was going to but he never really visits mine so I wasnt sure. But you got him for me. Catch you all monday with B-day pix of K. We got her cake tonight and I put it up on the top of the fridge where they dont decide to try and open it tonight. I hope everythign goes well. I liked what you wrote here though. Interesting.

 
At 1/13/2007 1:44 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Raven, I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall. I KNOW that you'll get back at me. ;)

Tweets, L has been playing the new computer games he got for Christmas, and totally ignoring his blog duties. This got his lazy butt moving.

 
At 1/13/2007 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok will take a look in a minute. Got K's b-day party posted for you guys and gals to take a look at. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them and doing it.I will try again next year for her. She really had loads of fun. Catch you all later. N.

 
At 1/14/2007 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember once my mother threw away an old sawdust stuffed bear I had - I LOVED that bear. He's probably worth a small fortune now!

These things are fun!

 
At 1/14/2007 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have to admit that one. I keep forgetting who started this one.

 
At 1/14/2007 7:12 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Ok, I'll give it a whirl...

 
At 1/19/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said...

Unlike the alphabet meme, where I would never have guessed you smoke or or like partridge, I would have guessed your hidden talent.

Intelligent, funny, passionate women usually are.

 
At 1/20/2007 8:12 AM, Blogger tshsmom said...

AWWWWW, thanks GWB! That's the best compliment I've had in MONTHS!

 
At 1/20/2007 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL love that BITCH acronym....I use that one all the time....((((hugs))))

 
At 1/21/2007 10:01 AM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Me too Songbird!
I also like this one:"I'm 49% bitch, and 51% sweetheart. Don't push me!" ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home