Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th Bit Us....BIG TIME!

Boss overbooked us on catering. We have 4 large, and 2 small jobs to accomplish in 2 days....with 3.5 workers! The restaurant was too busy today for us to work on the catering jobs too much. We had to pitch in after our regular shifts were over.

Our favorite neighbor's funeral was today.

Our co-worker was life-flighted to Duluth this afternoon, following surgical complications.
Please pray for her!!

I'll fill in the details later. I'm too exhausted to write coherently right now.

7 Comments:

At 4/13/2007 9:32 PM, Blogger Sonja said...

Yikes. That sucks! I'll be praying for your friend!

 
At 4/13/2007 9:54 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said...

Yikes seconded and ditto on the praying.

What's going on there?

These things come in 3s.

Also praying that YOUR strength holds up, Tshsmom!!

Sending you tons of prayer power....

 
At 4/13/2007 11:13 PM, Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

What a way to start the weekend! Whose funeral is today? K & B are in my thoughts and prayers, and so are you guys! Hang in there. I'll give you a call tomorrow (well, today, if you're reading this on Saturday).

 
At 4/14/2007 9:28 AM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Thanks Sonja!

Bridg, I KNOW!! That's why I was worried sick when my friend had surgery...she was my 3rd!
Thanks for the prayers!

SME, I'm waiting for you to get up, so I can call you. I LOVE YOU!!

 
At 4/14/2007 9:57 AM, Blogger tweetey30 said...

Yikes. We are going to see our Pastor tonight I will send up a prayer with them. J wants to go to Beaver Dam where they are for the weekend and we thought we would take a trip down there and suprise them. Hope things get better soon.

Oh by the way your troll has moved on to me now. But I just keep deleting him. Its all nonsense anyway. Gotta go shower. Talk later. N.

 
At 4/14/2007 10:28 AM, Blogger JR said...

Prayers are in the works. I hope things turn out for the best.

 
At 4/14/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Thanks VV! We all need to pray for her husband now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home