Sunday, September 27, 2009

Giggles

I ran across this article, by Stephen King, when I was reading the news online the other day.

These snippets made me LMAO;

Headline News Glenn Beck (Satan's mentally challenged younger brother)
Fox News Channel Bill O'Reilly (Satan's mentally challenged older brother)

Speed Grim-looking dude in a black T-shirt says, ''I ran into a little problem with the dash.'' Not to worry, he took it out through that big hole where sane people keep their windshields....

Thanks for the laughs Mr. King. The news has been so depressing and we all need a giggle-a-day.

6 Comments:

At 9/27/2009 4:32 PM, Blogger VV said...

That was funny. I didn't know Stephen King did humor. I just watched two different videos with small babies dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." Too cute and those babies had some moves!

 
At 9/27/2009 10:12 PM, Blogger tweetey30 said...

Oh Wow.. I dont ahve time to watch the link but thanks for the laugh for what you copied.. I am ready for bed. Have to be up at five and at work at 6.. Talk soon..

 
At 9/30/2009 5:13 PM, Blogger Gardenia said...

Thanks I too have been depressed. I really needed this to put things in perspective. Loved the Beck comment - Yah!

 
At 9/30/2009 5:13 PM, Blogger Gardenia said...

Thanks I too have been depressed. I really needed this to put things in perspective. Loved the Beck comment - Yah!

 
At 10/01/2009 7:27 AM, Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

That is hilarious. I like the "all is not 'Lost'". So true, Mr. King, so true.
I couldn't sleep yesterday and ended up watching the stupidest programming I can imagine. "Outlaw In-laws", Springer ("My boyfriend is a girl!"), and really gross cooking shows.

 
At 10/09/2009 9:45 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

That was funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home