Thursday, May 31, 2007

ANOTHER Tweety Tag!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after my mother's sister. She was also my godmother
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think it was sometime in February.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I'm fine with it. Everybody else ridicules it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT? Sirloin beef steak.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? SME and Z.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I'm a very faithful friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yup
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in this lifetime!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes...they're gggrrreat!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? NEVER
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I must be, because EVERYBODY expects me to hold things together.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? That's a hard question. They keep coming up with fantastic new flavors. At the moment it's turtle tracks.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Facial expression
15. RED OR PINK? Neither. I'm a boring, earth-tones person.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a procrastinator.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? SME
18. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Dog tie-out cable for my parents.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Gray shorts, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of Z's pizza.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Oprah
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Forest Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Leather, new cars, lumber, BBQ smoke, Emeraude, babies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Scrunch
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hahahahahaha
27. EYE COLOR? Green
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Partridge(Ruffed Grouse)
30. STALLONE OR SCHWARTZENEGER? The Governator
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I can't remember(Shut up, SME!)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White, with blue printing.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Definitely winter!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses from Scrunch, hugs from everybody else.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Criminal Minds
39. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH TONIGHT? Dunno. It depends on if I can find something that I haven't seen before. It's rerun season, you know.
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Baby belly laughs
41. DOG OR CAT? Dog
42. FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisy
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BOTH
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Port Angeles, WA
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Living comfortably on very little money.

15 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 7:03 PM, Blogger Squirl said...

You're reading the Restaurant at the End of the Universe? I looove that series. I'd probably have to pick the Beatles over the Rolling Stones, but I like them both, too.

 
At 5/31/2007 7:15 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Squirl, I was always too stubborn to read the series before. What an idiot! It's right up my alley!
The problem is that you can't listen to the Stones and the Beatles at the same time. If I'm in a Stones mood, the Beatles don't sound right, and vice versa.

 
At 5/31/2007 10:14 PM, Blogger Great White Bear, said...

great list!

damn, I had no idea it had been this long since I have been here!

Belated Happy anniversary!

 
At 5/31/2007 11:41 PM, Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

We had a few of the same answers (like green crayons)! You're right about the Stones & the Beatles, too. That's why I divide them between fall/winter and spring/summer.

 
At 6/01/2007 4:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I might have to steal this one. Might. Y'never know. :P

 
At 6/01/2007 6:50 AM, Blogger tweetey30 said...

Courtney go right ahead. I know you dont like tags so I dont bother with it. But if you just want to do it go right ahead.

Tshsmom they are coming out with so much new ice cream its hard to have a favorite. That is why I stick with my plain old Chocolate. Plus we dont buy it to often because J cant have it. Even with the pills they have out there he seems to get sick from it. Oh well.

 
At 6/01/2007 6:54 AM, Blogger JR said...

I saw this on the Comcast news site yesterday and found it again on You Tube. Enjoy! Here's the web address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

 
At 6/01/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Yep, living well on a low income certainly does require talent, I can attest to that!

 
At 6/01/2007 4:32 PM, Blogger Angelique said...

tshsmom, I totally love your list. I think if I was a crazyon color I would be salmon. I like the color but more importantly I can say the word correctly now as an adult. I mispronounced that word a lot when I was a kid.

 
At 6/01/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

GWB, Thanks!
Ahem, SOME people are too busy having fun canoeing to post on their blog every once in awhile. ;)

SME, you sure didn't get your love of green from your Dad!

Courtney, I could see you doing this...you like lists.

Tweets, I rarely eat ice cream. Mostly because Z eats it all first.

VV, that was fantastic!! I was laughing right along with that little cutie.

EVERYBODY, Check out VV's link, it will brighten your day!!

WC, it does require creativity! It's a good thing you and I know how to cook.

Angelique, feel free to answer these questions on your blog. I'd like to see your answers.

 
At 6/01/2007 8:22 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

So many similarities, so little time.

LOVED learning these things. Particularly gray shorts, no shoes, and living comfortably on little money. You, WC, and I should write a book!

 
At 6/02/2007 8:36 AM, Blogger Gardenia said...

Oh, if you write a book on living comfortably on very little money I will be your first purchaser and avid follower! I'm having such a hard time working with my health, but if I don't I'm at the mercy of my husband's diet of sausages, and an occasional gift of a green pepper if he's in a good mood! Forget clothing (of which I have enough for several years), meds, repairs, or any gifts I would wish to pick out.

 
At 6/02/2007 3:02 PM, Blogger tshsmom said...

Cherie, you should post this tag. I'm interested in your answers.

Our book COULD be a lifesaver! However, I don't know how many people would be willing to separate the necessities from the "fluff" in their lives. :(

Gardenia, money control should be a team effort. If one person has TOTAL control, there'll be problems, as you well know. :(

 
At 6/03/2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I agree how can you choose between the Stones and the Beatles

 
At 6/14/2007 12:47 AM, Blogger Barbara Doduk said...

i love the last one. everyone should have that special talent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home