Grizzly Mama's Tag
My homeschooling pal, Monica, over at Grizzly Mama tagged me with this before Christmas. I had already prepared several posts for Christmas in case I didn't have time to post (I didn't). I got tagged with something similar a while back, but this one is a bit different. Here goes....
7 Things you plan to do before you die.
1. Learn more computer stuff.
2. Have all the rooms in my house clean at the same time!
3. Meet my husband's brother that was adopted out.
4. Write a book. Probably a how-to book.
5. Build a garage.
6. Finish painting our house.
7. Teach my guys how to close the toilet seat!
7 Things you can't do.
2. Play an instrument.
4. Ride amusement park rides
5. Be unfaithful
7. Run a circular saw.
7 Things you say most.
1. Are you ready to order?
2. Thank you.
3. I know.
4. Shit.(I say this so often that our dog answers to Shithead)
7. Deal with it!
7 Things that attract me to homeschooling.
1. Our son's self-esteem and outlook on life has improved 200% since we started homeschooling!
2. We can teach history chronologically.
3. My husband has been able to take 1/2 the load of Z's schooling.
4. We ALL enjoy the wonderful discussions that come up in Z's studies.
5. Z has learned that the world is a classroom and learning NEVER ends.
6. Z is learning to overcome his learning disabilities in unique ways.
7. I don't have to deal with the school system on a daily basis. A LOT less STRESS!!!
7 Books (or series) I love
1. Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series
2. Harry Potter
3. Frenchman's Creek-Daphne du Maurier
4. James Michener
5. Robert H. Heinlein
6. John Jakes
7. The Far Pavilions
7 Movies I watch over and over.
1. Quigley Down Under
2. Big Jake
4. Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation series
5. What's Up Doc
6. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
7. Leave Her to Heaven
Since it's still the Holiday Season AND I don't know any other homeschooling bloggers; I'll be kind and not tag anyone.